Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday at home (Day 6)
































Ok, so going to church alone isn't all that it is cracked up to be.  We ended up taking two rows, in the back and I wish I could have a quarter for each time I said "shhh"  They actually did great considering we were all fasting and no food in my boys equals some grumpy kids!

So I was feeding Aubrey today, ran down stairs for a sec, and this is what I found!  I actually think she ate more this way, licking the bowl then when I feed her with a spoon, she cried when we took the bowl away, but what a mess, she had to have a second bath for church, but who doesn't love a clean smelling baby!

The boys spent most of yesterday with Grandpa, helping clean his toy closet and helping out in the yard.  I went to target while they were there and I got call after call from Hayden telling me he "earned" enough money to have me buy them a Bakugan, a little ball toy that opens up to become a creature when placed on a metal card.  So when I came home with ones for each of them, they were happy little clams.  They have been playing with them all yesterday and today!  What ever floats their boats, right?

I was so proud of Abby that she could stand up in primary and say her article of faith all by herself today.  It was her assignment to repeat the 6th article of faith, which just so happen to be her favorite one she memorized while we worked on them with the boys.  We have the boys repeat them each morning during breakfast in order for Hayden to memorize them for his Faith in God Award.  One day, the boys each took their turn saying it without looking, and Abby says, I want to try, can I look at the paper Mommy?  Ethan jumped all over that one and said, "you can't even read!" So I said sure, your turn, and sure enough, she had it down word for word!  So when her assignment was that exact on we just passed off at home, I knew she could do it!  All of the other sunbeams need their moms to help, and you couldn't understand a word they said, not Abby, she stood right up, with out me, and repeated it word for word!  What a smart little cookie! 

Happy Sunday everyone! - Natalie

No comments: