It started off quite early, 3:15 am to be exact....what crazy things we do for our kids.... I along with 4 of my friends stood in line to get our daughters into preschool for this upcoming year.... we watched the Devil wears Prada and visited to get a precious number for registration starting at 8:30... Sure hope it will be worth it. I then drove Ben to the airport and cried all the way home thinking this is the longest time he will be gone... I know I tease him about how great it is to sleep in the middle of the bed and not have to share blankets, but I would would rather steal sheets than sleep alone with out him....
We spent the afternoon with Dave and Dee Dee, and Laura and Emily, visiting about new adventures and making beaded watch bands.... and then enjoyed Jessica's engagement party! What fun it was to spend time with family....
One tender moment - When we got home, all the kids got into their PJ's and got ready for bed in record time, and during prayers, both Ethan and Hayden prayed for our family to make right choices.... we need all the help we can get, so I will take two tender boys pleas and cherish their gestures.
My first blessing of being alone, was when it was time for bed, no arguing, no fighting, nothing, it went from Goodnight Mom to silent in about 5 minutes, which is record for us! It is 9:30, and I can finally go to bed and everyone is safe and asleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment