
Lets see, I'm feeling a little like our life at home is quite boring after hearing Ben's adventures in Africa, but hey this blogging is for all of us, so I am sure Ben will appreciate the update, plus who doesn't want to hear all about our day here in Syracuse!
Let's see, I spent the morning packaging prints for Kaysville Jr High officers... our first "job". Bella Road Photography is up and running, so bring on the clients! (www.bellaroad.com)
The girls and I went and had a "date" with Jennifer and Josh. Abby was so excited to go to the rainbow chair place (Cafe Rio) and sit by Joshy! It was fun to see them and hear about the life of an almost 16 year old! We followed that with a trip to the beauty salon to get Abby a haircut for the summer! Oh what fun it is to comb a 4 year olds long long hair! We cut about 5-6 inches off, and we walked out of their both mother and daughter happy! I love it long, but the tears over combing it are just not worth it. I still think it is pretty cute, and it is still long enough for me to play with!
Tonight we had Hayden's baseball game, which my dad willing came with. I was so proud, Hayden had two runs, stole home, and one great hit! It was so fun to see him on first base, with a big smile and doing the happy dance that he got a hit! Ben - he wanted to call you so bad, but to explain to him that it was 4 in the morning where you were put a little damper on it. We celebrating by going to get shakes at Artic Circle! It was quite the ending of the day, thanks Hayden for making me so proud and happy for you!
I'm grateful for friends and family to help and support me! I defiantly don't know how good I actually have it! Thanks Dad for coming to baseball with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment