Monday, March 30, 2009

Lucky Me and Show and Tell....







Oh my heavens, I am already slacking.... I do have to say that blogging is making me take more pictures, and we all know what more pictures means.....

I wanted to add our St Patrick's day pictures, mainly because they are the only recent pics of all my kiddos in one pic, but also to remind myself how lucky I am and what a great opportunity I have to be their mother. I am so lucky to have such good and cute kids..... I am one lucky Mom!


Hayden has been begging me to take Aubrey to show and tell.... first I didn't think he still had show and tell in the third grade, but after talking to his teacher, I realized he could and he was so excited to bring her. He beamed from ear to ear when I walked in, ran and grabbed her and brought her to the front of the class and told all about her. When he was done, he exclaimed, any questions? It was so cute and he was so proud of her. He is a wonderful big brother and I am so proud of him!

No comments: