Today is a date day. Ben took off early and took the boys sking/snowboarding. They were so excited. I hope they have a good time.
So, since they boys are gone, Abby asked, what are we going to do for our date, mama... well good question. So we went to Cafe Rio for dinner and to the mall to see if we could find the boys some Easter shirts that match the dresses from the Dress Party I had yesterday, after no luck, we decided to come home and watch a movie and eat popcorn. We are watching Robots (not Strawberry Shortcake like she wanted, it wouldn't play in our new DVD player) and I am going to sew.... sounds like a date to me!
1 comment:
Natalie, your kids are so adorable. We need to get together some time, it's been a long time since I've seen you. Check out our blog www.losbrophy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment