Is anyone wondering why all of sudden I have all these posts in one day. Well to be honest, I have great intentions on blogging, but well, I have a tendency to read other blogs more often than writing on my own. I am hoping to update this just a little so that we don't look like total slackers when you all get your Christmas cards and go here to look and really notice when the last time I posted. I promise to do this better, especially being so far away, it is a nice way to let you all know of our latest happenings... well here are a little more ....
1. Aubrey packing her kitty lunch all over town in preparation of joining Hayden for his Christmas lunch at school. She carried it all over, saying "lunch at school fun!" "I lub school" "my kitty lunch"
2. We all officially can say we were gifted fruit cake, and all tried it. Well I don't think any of us will want it again. Ben's comment was that he thought it tasted like orange rinds with raisins.... yum!
3. Abby and Ethan's self made concoction of "fruit salad" lovingly made with out moms notice, ready to serve the missionaries for dinner!
4. Just a little sign of the tremendous amount of baking that has been done this month. Between open houses, youth firesides, and 4 advents, Ward Christmas parties, Relief Society Socials, well we've done a lot of baking! My kids just might cry if we have soup and rolls again for dinner!
5. Abby waiting patiently for her "friend" Joshua and his family to join us for our advent!
6. Aubrey and I at Hayden's school Christmas lunch. Mme LeBlanc and Mrs Ells made banquet tables out of desks, decked out with red and green table cloths, green napkins, paper chains, and all you can drink apple cider. Aubrey had a great time! I am sure grateful for fantastic teachers!
1. A five minute photo shoot after a small snow storm with Ethan for his baptism invites! Thank goodness he knows the photo drill well and is photogenic! Fastest photo shoot to date!
2. Ethan's Christmas concert at Harrison Trimble High School - he sang "It's time to pack the sleigh!" It was awesome!
3. Ethan and Hayden singing Christmas carols in french with the missionaries after the Ward Christmas Party!
4. Ben got to go with Abby and Ethan to their Christmas lunch! Looks like they had a good time
5. Abby's part in the Christmas concert - they sang "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"


1 comment:
I can't believe how much the kids have grown - Jaxon was excited to get your Christmas card - he said " I miss Hayden" - cute. Heard your are coming this way soon - hope we get to see ya - Merry Christmas - our card is on it's way :)
Post a Comment