Saturday, January 30, 2010

Look what I made!

OK, so I this obsession of making things, a lot of things. I kind of get obsessed about it and won't get anything done until I have my "project" finished. Well I just would thought I would post what I did yesterday during our snow day! Ben shoveled and I created! (I defiantly got the better end of the deal!)

So I think Ben thought I was making a quilt, because when I had Abby do a fashion show (and to check if twirled good enough for her) he looked at me and said, it's cute, but it looks like a quilt wrapped around her! I think they turned just great, not "quilty" at all!

Oh, I got the idea from Moda bake shop!

1 comment:

Lori Whitlock said...

Look how cute they turned out! I love them. I may just have to make one for Ashlyn.