





Holy cow, where did the time go? We just celebrated our baby's first birthday. She brings us such joy and we are so grateful for her and the happiness she brings to our family.
Here are some pics from a really bad photo shot I attempted. Our house is so dark and it has been rainy and overcast so no great light here, but they are cute and we had fun!
We spent the day at home, opening gifts, taking pictures and eating cake!
We love you Aubrey and are so glad you are apart of our family!
7 comments:
natalie - I think these pictures are great! She is beautiful. I think she looks a lot like her brothers. I miss you guys and look forward to seeing you while you are here. Lexi would love to have abby come over and play for a while. Let's set somethign up. Love ya- Christa
Look how cute! I can't believe it's been a year already. Time sure flies. She's adorable. Wish I was there to take photos with you. However, it looks like you didn't need me. You did a great job. Love, Lori
I can't believe she's already one! Where does the time go?
Come back to Utah please...
How exciting! Where did that year go - weren't you just announcing you were pregnant the other day? She has grown so much! - Glad you had fun celebrating her day! Miss ya
Beautiful Girl! Can't wait to see her in person and give her a big hug.
One Already???!!! How time flies...I absolutely love, love your photos of Aubrey. You are definately going to have to bolt your doors in a few years. What a handsome bunch you have. We miss you terribly....Brooklyn and I hope to see you soon. I'm glad you're enjoying those precious birthday celebrations. Love you. Kristy
The pictures turned out great! I wish Rachel's had turned out. Happy Birthday little one!
Post a Comment