Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Five Months old....






Oh my heavens, I can't believe she is five months old, where does the time go! I have been busy making more things for this little lady, this time it's binky straps....I can't control myself, it's a sad little addiction, especially when they look so cute and coordinate with her outfits.... anyway, here is Aubrey, a snapshot of five months and her bling!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Natalie - She is sooooo cute! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. What a cutie - baby and her bling!

Lori Whitlock said...

So cute! I love your idea of taking Aubrey's photo in the same chair every month. It will be so fun to see how she's grown this year. Aubrey is a doll! And, I am so glad you posted those SUPER CUTE binky holders! Pam will be excited to see them, too.

Kaylyn and Rob said...

She is such a cutie! All your kids are cute! We still miss having you next door. We hope things are going good.

Jen Vesper said...

I just found your blog from Lori's. She is SO cute and big now! I don't see you near enough.